The events calendar lists all PTO, school, and community events going on at Heritage Middle! You can view by month, week, day, or by list/agenda of upcoming events. Events can be filtered using the categories drop-down menu. You can also subscribe and have HMS events sent directly to your personal calendar! (For sporting event dates, please visit the calendar on the main HMS website at www.wcs.edu/hms/stay-informed/calendars)
Sign Up Here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b4ea8af28a57-2018
Wednesday, January 17th will be our third Staff Appreciation Luncheon at HMS and it’s a Soup and Salad theme. We have 90+ staff members so we’ll need a lot of crock pots full of yummy soups, stews, and chili. But we’ll also need bread, salad, drinks and desserts.
Please deliver the items to the office or staff workroom no later than 10:15 on Wednesday, January 17th. Please be sure to mark all containers and utensils you want returned. They will be rinsed and left in the office for you to pick-up.
Thank you so much for supporting our school and loving on the staff!
Katy Bert and Stephanie Manis
4th Annual HMS “Dodge for COWS” Dodgeball Tournament
Date, Time, Location, Admission
- The tournament will be held on Saturday, January 27th, beginning at 9:00am, at the Heritage Middle School Gymnasium (4803 Columbia Pike, Thompson’s Station, TN 37179).
- Teams should arrive by 8:30am to fill out waiver forms, or by 8:45am if bringing already completed waiver forms. (Waiver forms can be downloaded by clicking HERE)
- Admission will be $2 each for spectators. We will also have concessions for sale.
- Teams are made up of 10 players.
- All ages are welcome, but all players must be comfortable playing against adults.
- All teams must be wearing some type of uniform (similar colored shirts, costume, etc.) so that the refs can identify the team as a whole unit. Teams are encouraged to be as creative as possible with their team uniform.
- Closed toe athletic shoes must be worn.
- All players must have a signed waiver form turned in before they will be allowed to play. Waiver forms can be downloaded by clicking HERE
- Registration is $10 per player ($100 per team). Click HERE to register.
- The team registration form must be submitted, along with the team registration fee of $10 per player ($100 total) paid in full, by Friday, January 26th.
- HMS PTO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All registration fees are tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
- Awards will be given for the 1st Place Team, Most Spirited Team, and Best Team Uniform.
The HMS PTO “Dodge for COWs” Dodgeball Tournament is a fundraising event with the goal of raising funds to purchase COWs (Computers on Wheels) portable classroom laptop sets for HMS.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@HeritageMiddlePTO.org.